Thursday 6 September 2012

Baraka

Okay, so how do I start this?
Well, it started with the whole class watching a film called Baraka. It was basically a film about nature and human culture around the world. I don't know how to say this but I don't understand any of them. To be honest, after 30 minutes I was lost into my own dreamland. I tried keeping my eyes open but yeah, I can't.

I didn't really pay any attention to the film and what's it about but I'll just be honest on what I did know about Baraka. The film started with calm music and mountains view which I think is at cold winter place. Haha, I think? Anyway, moving on with the story. I personally think that it was about the differences of animal and human living? I know it's weird to think like that but yeah, this is just me explaining what I know about Baraka.

I know it may a little bit lame for you but I think Baraka is actually a good film to keep one calm. I was so calm when watching it. I realize that all the picture and views are all wonderful views. I can't stop myself but to look deep into it. This obviously happened when I was awake. But yeah, there's so much beautiful views in Baraka.

The part where it shows about poverty. I was crushed. It sadden me to know that there's actually a place like that. Children were starving, parents were out wondering around looking for shelter and food. I feel sorry for that. I literally pause and went into tears for a moment there. HAHA I'm serious.

But yeah, I learn so much things after watching Baraka. I sort of opened my eyes towards Earth and my surroundings. Also on how people in different world live their lives. I am much surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment